Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Whose the Prey Now Honey ?

This is the truth the whole truth and real text from a man who makes his living preying on woman on the Internet. Except this time the cards are turned.... and he is the prey.

My previous blog about Social predators is a must read so you get the gist of circumstances that led up to this writing. Maybe I can spare my sisters out there hurt, even one, from ever being a victim.


December 28, 2010

Many years ago I loved someone very much, and he loved me. The problem was a hacker came between us and I thought he was the hacker... so I hurt him not knowing. I refused to be with him. I found out later that the hacker did not speak Spanish..but Angel Gilbert Gaxiola did.  That is why this time I gave the benefit of the doubt to this guy Alvise I met online.

This is a true story.

It was early and as a clairvoyant I could feel that in order for me to heal and resolve this issue once and for all I had to engage the creature once more. The creature is the hacker, the social predator. Honestly, you can respect Robin Hood., he stole from the rich and gave to the poor. But this guy here, this alvisealonso@yahoo.com  (real email by the way)? Well? he steals money from woman and their dignity.

After baiting him with darling, and I love you, he finally came clean that he does not speak a word of Italian (which he did to bait you before) . He says he wants power..ask if you know Ochun. Ochun is a very powerful god I said. He ask you to send his son (yeah not for real) a play station. So you ask for an address to send it.
He of course cannot give you an address. But he continues with the I love you until you give him the gift. This blog. You send him here. You realize you have been dealing with a kid all along, and not a smart one at that.

By now he is livid and threatens you.You of course stay calm and say well darling maybe that love story you wrote to me about and said I would one day write when we first met online well I decided to do just that.
Guess what? I wrote it. Here it is. LOL

Enyoy.

What is this story's moral?

Ladies never feel bad about having an experience like this. Never be ashamed that you made every effort  to be loved and respected. Honestly people do find romance online. there are good people out there.

Just because some wacko plays head games that does not mean you attracted this wacko nor like the law of attraction states. God knows what he is doing . Maybe, just maybe there is a higher purpose to this. Maybe I will be asked to provide this story and it will become a movie...a book..a prayer of protection . Or maybe I saved one of my sisters from this.

Peter Shankman says on his blog:
Be careful, people. In this day and age, you can’t afford not to.
True words.

1 comment:

  1. LOL, I like this one! You are a great writer.

    -Elsie

    ReplyDelete