Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Self Appointed Online Dating Broker .

Why do we do things? BECAUSE WE CAN. So as a self appointed member of monarchy I hereby declare myself as the New and one and only Self Appointed online dating broker. Hey someones gotta do it.

This is a good one. He is on Plenty of Fish and in his own words. He is from El Paso Texas. Love those big hunk Texas boys.

RJM453

1/11/11 It seems that women I meet are surprised that I'm respectful, I have a since of humor, I cook, I'm drama free and from what I hear...a decent kisser. OK... A good kisser. I'm just curious as to what kind of men are you meeting on here. Just don't fall for me because I'm different from the typical........... Am I that different from the norm? Hope so.....

Better a memory than a wish....Better a moment that did exist...... Let's see..... I'm a photographer, a cook, a musician, a handyman, a lover, a soft ear with a firm shoulder, a comedian, a giver, a son, a brother and most of all...A father to three of God's greatest gifts' to me. Now that I'm all alone in this big house.... what to do? I've been very busy with my photography business Snap Shotz Photography. In my spare time I love to cook and bake or be out in the garage building something. I'm always trying out some new recipe whether it's for dinner or a new recipe to improve my life. If I ever send you and invitation for dinner you better take me up on it. Meals come with dessert and wine. Sometimes music and candle light. Funny...I was so surprised that some of the women I have met said that no man has ever made dinner for them. I don't mean hamburger helper either..... I've met some wonderful and some not so wonderful people over the years. The bottom line is I've met some people. I've learned a lot from them and I'm thankful for them to cross my path. I do hope I find that someone that curbs my appetite...instills sleepless nights...fills my day with dreaming....and never tires with the sound of her name as it whispers repeatedly across my lips. I know she's out there....



I'm not opposed to a long distance relationship if you're willing to put forth the effort. After all..... the one you may be looking for can't be in your backyard or you wouldn't be here fishing........


As for my photography? You can view my work at the following:

http://www.snapshotzphoto.com
http://www.myspace.com/snapshotzphotography
http://www.modelmayhem.com/82504

First Date
Pray she doesn't have an Adams apple.......


First dates are simple.... I think most people get to nervous because they have expectations of how they should act. I'm always down for a cup or three of coffee in a relaxed environment. You can learn a lot from a person from simple conversations. My expectations on a first date is to be myself. And for the person I meet to just be the person they are. One doesn't want to be asking themselves later..."what happen to that person I met?" I do believe one should go the extra step to be presentable but I'm more comfortable getting to know the "real" you. If you're not one to get all dressed up normally then put on those comfortable sweats and let's go from there. Unless we're heading out to the Plaza for fabulous play. After all....a strong foundation of a friendship can lead to the solid foundation that any relationship needs. Just one more note.... Don't let anyone have you believing that a relationship is 50/50. Would you only want 50% from your partner? It must be a minimum of 100% from each of us. That ol' saying "It's better to give than to receive"..... It's not just for shiny presents with cute little bows. Meet me on the River Walk in San Antonio for dinner.... Meet me at Six Flags and spend the day riding roller coasters... Pack a lunch and lets enjoy a great picnic overlooking the Grand Canyon...

No comments:

Post a Comment