Wednesday, May 6, 2015


I am writing this to remember today in its full magnificence.
My day started early as I am an options Trader as well as Clairvoyant.  The market seemed brutal and both of my option positions were suffering  from whiplash in the wrong direction which was not benefiting me. I stopped and suddenly remembered my Charlemagne There is magic everywhere, Any and all events are an extension of blessings of my life and are always and have always been for my highest good I reminded myself.

As the day rolled out like a pastry waiting for the filling so many miracles happened that caused me to write this.
These events I am about to reveal are the icing on this souls cake and I am writing for you to find yours as well. In short, my heart created this , weeks, lifetimes ago.. but today, well it all was a symphony.
Events
We had concerns about a member's caliber and ethics in our meetup group so the core members were "phone tree" requested for resolution a week prior . We contacted the member and asked him to  meet with him at Sound Ground on Belmont. This is important to remember > Sound Ground Cafe
The dripping facet had to stop. He refused to meet with us but we went and discussed anyway.

I was a little stressed but determined to remove the member from my meetup group as all I could reflect on was the precious time, the MOMENTS we have here and how I simply refused to allow this disruptive , unethical and time thief member to stop stealing away my time and the core members time. All core members were guilty of what we call in Buddhism " foolish compassion". We wanted to  help the guy but it just could not continue to drain us. This had to be  done with tolerance, discernment and compassion.

I knew what I had to do, He needed to be removed and I took immediate action. How could I explain to the core members that I took action without their consent? I had faith that once I presented my case I would still be loved and not regarded a dictator. Then I heard it " remove him immediately ! I was running late but had to follow my inner voice. Click .. remove member.. confirm . Done.
Obvious Miracle # 1
I do readings on alternate Tuesdays at New Renaissance Book Store .When I arrived at New Renaissance book store  I had the most delightful clients ( I love my clients, I do )  . I later confessed to my friend that I trust and adore as my own friend ,daughter, family what I had done. Since she was in management she had many stories to share, with not names or details of course to encourage me I had done the right thing. I felt better about what I did and explained that I had to protect members from this kind of violations.  I was grateful for her help. As I was speaking I turned behind me and low and behold the very member I was seeking to protect from the unethical one  was right there next to me and had heard most of what I had said.
I literally jumped for joy at seeing her. Like two little girls in a playground over joyed to see each other.
I  adore this woman. I grabbed her hands with so much joy  and took her into my reading room. I explained how grateful I was she was there and the action I took to protect her and the other members.
 She was loving and compassionate ,
She regretted he was being removed but thanked me and made me feel so good about what I did.

Obvious Miracle #2

I love shopping at New Renaissance so I took a break and went downstairs. If there is one place you will usually find me,anywhere there is essential oils. I was whiffing when I ran into Dr. Rachel. She is wonderful, literally a beautiful soul inside and out. I hugged her like family as it felt like that. I had attended her event 2 weeks ago at her office but had forgotten where I had gone for her Essential oil demo.Somewhere on Belmont Street.

Obvious Miracle #3
At the end of  my shift at New Ren I purchased my Sandalwood and Lord Ganesh necklace I fancied . I headed to the coffee shop to meet with core members. I arrived and we discussed openly with our sentiments about what happened. We reached a loving consensus. It was wise to remove this member. As I ordered my Maca tea I felt a little errie and so comforted. I read the auric field, with his permission of course, of our server. As he and I spoke and the other core group members chatted amoungst themselves I said I wanted to buy the building. Then one of our core members chimed in and said there was an upstairs and that Dr. Rachel had her office upstairs. OMG OMG I had just seen her at New Renn, She rarely visits New Ren as she lives far away.  WOW !!! There I was where I had been 2 weeks prior sampling essential oils at my awesome new friends office Dr. Rachel.

If I ever have any doubt I will read this to remind myself that miracles happen everyday, I just must be open to receive. Oh yes the oil I used and splashed all over is Valentina's Protection oil. The Patchouli in it years ago made me walk away from others. This time it was kind of saving me actually. Joseph Campbell says " The Cave you refuse to enter holds the treasure you seek."The Patchouli oil in the Protection formula was protecting me  raising my fortune frequency. It seemed to trigger miracles upon miracle and in the past was not one of my favorite oils.
IT IS NOW !!

No comments:

Post a Comment