Monday, August 25, 2014

Dating Sites: Be yourself...always



Hello my beloved fans, I am writing about my response today on a dating site.
I seriously have been so happy on my own that a dating site sounds so unnecessary. But, honestly I am seriously too busy saving the world and myself to do this alone anymore.

See, I do dress up when I need to, I do wear lovely jeans as well as I move about life very quickly. True I love Vintage. However, vintage clothing certainly will not work when you are are fishing or hiking or walking through IKea so you do not wind up asleep on their cushy comfortable , plush bed and covers.. LOL

Actually , you know yesterday I went to plan my life out at IKEA. I love , love that store. You can dream and plan and actually afford to buy many things to brighten , lighten or enhance every aspect of your life, every sense you have of color, smell , feel (cushy, plushy comforters ), curtains that make the sun coming in your windows even more amazing . You get the picha. You can only hit a target if you have one.

Now for the dating site response which is the total truth of what I really like. I must say I really want to get off of this dating site as it is very time consuming. I mean surely I will invest the time into my honey, just not all these guys who are distracting. And there are many.

I will share a story of only two and will omit their names out of respect but they will know who they are. I call it the "I have got the King Arthur, Lancelot syndrome "in a bad way.  I mean both of these guys have stirred in my soul what I cannot as of yet tell them. Neither has to worry about the passion issue. That is not up for discussion. See, I am Latina, Puerto Rican to be exact and we have no issue in this regard hahahaha. We do not talk this, we do this. The French are the same , the Spaniards and Italians the same. I happen to be all of them.

Ok , I promise to get to what I said. I am a little scared of one. he knew exactly what I loved, even said he loved Sinatra, Glen Miller and Artie Shaw. How is it possible we love the same things? How did he know that about me? Is he really who he says he is? Is he a spy who found out about me? For Gods sake is he a hacker? Is he just the right kind of love I should runaway from or run to and never look back? I think he may be Lancelot...maybe..If he is both Arthur and Lancelot then we will live happily ever after. Willy Wonka said it: What happens to the man who gets everything he wants? ...He lives happily ever after.

Sure coincidences happen, but all three his and my favorites? Frank Sinatra, Artie Shaw , Glen Miller? Either this is a match made in heaven and I will gladly surrender..or maybe I should run away? I want to run to you.

The other OMG , he makes me laugh, I love to laugh. I love his brilliant mind. I think he is like Robin Williams a little. What scare me if he is like Robin and hurts himself I will never ever be happy with mood swings or his sadness. It is so foreign to me.. Like a foreign country.  I would miss him so much. Mood swings , or depression are serious concerns I am not sure I am ready or choose to commit to. Push him away ? No. I enjoy him to much. Commit to? Hmm I would have to feel  it. I am inspired to write again. He is brilliant. Every time he reaches out I can feel it.

Ok you ready? Here is my response to "what are you like, tell me about yourself. " For God and country , may the best man win. I would rather be nimble AND nibble on  your ears and play with you than continue this dating site things. But plants have to grow undisturbed, not rushed. I guess that is why this dating site thing may work.

What I said:
(Name omitted) you asked so I am going to break the man woman code of conduct here. I am actually going to answer your question. Please answer as well. Take your time. 

About me: Well Sir , I am certain many will apply with amazing skills all lovely of course competing for your time. But the Lady that will stand out , that truly listens and "gets who you are deep down" well that would be me. 

However, out of the many only one with the heart of gold, precious soul memory and impeccable taste will stand out . You can cry to this one and she will guard you like a fierce lion and protect you more than you can imagine, more than you protect yourself.

Unlike others she loves daffodils instead of roses (white being the exception). Hummingbirds instead of designer clothes which she does wear very nicely to the Opera, plays or chamber music. When not fussing with her hair she is fishing, hiking or creating a very lucrative business helping others, very likely children. But she walks away from all that money helping others to do what she loves. She has learned that happiness starts with her. Doing things alone is spectacular, doing things to pamper her soul and her man fills her world with joy. 

Simple, love this one. Give her the freedom she must have. Let her write because her sweet self must do so and she does it well. Feed her when she has her frenzies, guide her. She is a woman child who will protect your mind, your soul and kiss you openly, frequently passionate everyday. Once she loves you, you can be assured only your lips will touch hers. 

As she drives by the gift shop where you saw an item you loved she stops at the shop. Speaks to the owner and has it delivered to your office with a big kiss on the card which says " I love you Papa, " I am grateful for you. Becitos. 

Daily: 
This particular candidate mediates every morning. Reads, plans her day. Goes to the gym, does yoga. She then runs her business. As a visionary with amazing ideas she must be guarded, guided. 
She nibbles on your ear, and strokes your face, clasping gently to be forgiven for being mischievous. You look into her eyes and laugh, then forgive her for the millionth time because she makes you laugh, smile you can bare your soul to her and feel safe. No one smells like her, taste like her, makes you feel important.. Just her.

1 comment: